Friday, February 6, 2015

Meal planning ideas and saving on groceries

Meal planning I finally realize is also about identifying the foods that trigger overeating as well as those foods that are good for me such as apples, turnips, brown rice, and whole grain bread.  For me the trigger foods include ice cream and crackers.  I realize that I want to lose weight and at least make the journey smoother, I have to identify the foods that are beneficial as well as the foods that would trigger a bad habit.  Lately I have been engaging in bad habits that I need to fix such as a fear of seeing for myself what I really ate for example.  When it comes to weight loss, honesty is clearly the best policy.  That is why a food journal is very important for a weight loss journey and so are planning meals in advance.

These videos may give me a few ideas:
 Living healthy on a low budget


 Preparing meals for work on a low budget


 30 meals for 30 dollars


 Meal Planning, Groceries, and Dinners on a Budget


 How I use my grocery budget


 Nikki's Meal Planning System


 Full Meal Plan to Lose Weight















No comments:

Post a Comment