Thursday, February 26, 2015

Advice for myself

Early this morning I woke up not feeling very well.  One of the foods to avoid is fried chicken, at least fried chicken in large quantities.  I have a hard time digesting some foods. My advice to myself is to eat in moderation or cut it out completely.  I do eat way too many unhealthy foods and not in moderation either.  It would best for me to not eat anymore fried foods for a while.  Greasy foods I doubt agree with anyone, much less me.  My health is very important to me and that is my goal to make sure that it stays that way.  I would like to push myself during those minutes of exercise and to create a meal plan that is healthier than what I usually eat.  I admit to consuming too many sweets, too much salt, and way too many processed foods.  The question is how do I limit the portions or eliminate them altogether.  The only thing I know to do is to set up a schedule and make a menu of what I am going to eat for the next day or week.  I wished I had done that today however.  Another bit of advice is to not eat foods too late at night or close to nap time or bedtime.  That also makes things worse.  So in essence I have learned quite a bit on what to do and what not to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment