Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Reflection for 12/1/15

I thought about taking a break today.  However, I have decided to write this reflection.  I have made many plans and have struggled to lose weight all the same.  I do want to encourage myself and others. I have heard that a failure to plan is a plan to failure.  What I have done is not fail but try.  My eyes have been opened and I have had this epiphany from my nutrition counselor.  Nevermind the fact that I gained 10 pounds since I last weighed myself.  I have grown tired of the struggle and I have grown tired of trying to keep up with my perfectionist obsessive mindset.  In fact, it has held me back.  What held  me back wasn't just my mindset but a lack of confidence.  I lacked confidence in myself and a lack of confidence in being an inspiration to myself much less others.  I don't wish to start over; I want to start from where I left off.  Making references and looking back at the mistakes I made.  My biggest mistake, however, was that lack of confidence that I have written about earlier.  I can do this. I am no longer tired.  I am not starting over.

No comments:

Post a Comment