Sunday, April 5, 2015

Laziness is not a virtue.

Forgive me for being so lazy these past few days.  I have not been up to writing a plan well, because I have one.  However, I have been too lazy to follow it.  I realize that I need to get back on track and eat well and exercise.  That has been harder for me than I realize.  I have all but given up on myself. I tend to overwhelm easily and that has been the problem.  I have grown lazy that my desire is to give up.  I don't want to, but how do I keep myself from being so overwhelmed?  I promised that I will be on this plan for over a year.  I have had less than perfection over the past few weeks.  I have to constantly remind myself that I am a diabetic who wishes to finish her journey and lose weight.  I am concerned that I have gained all of my weight back.  If this will be the case, tomorrow, maybe I realize that I can do better and learn from this.  I don't want to gain all of my weight back, but if I do, I will be reminded that there will be much at stake, at least for me. This would include being diabetic and having suffered the complications of diabetes.  All of those things could be prevented if I just eat healthy and exercise.  Why oh why can I apply not know how to do what is simple?  Why does it have to be complicated?  I feel like I have regressed on the plan and I am wasting money.  I will have to do a better job.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment