Monday, April 17, 2017

Diet and Exercise goals and reflection for 4/18/17

Breakfast
Ham and Apple

Lunch
Spaghetti and meatballs

Dinner
Spaghetti and meatballs

Snack 1
Fries

Snack 2
Tater Tots

Snack 3
Apple and orange

Snack 4
Spaghetti and meatballs

My goal is to lose weight and keep it off.  The problem is, I am not so sure about my goals.  I have no idea about the number of calories that I consume on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.  I have no idea how much I want to weigh.  It is as if I have to follow not only doctor and nutritionist's order, but to follow my instinct.  A healthy diet and exercise are not just what I want to do, they are what I should do.  I am a diabetic and I have made excuses.  The truth is, I have none.  I do plan to also exercise as well.  However, the problem with me is, I have made too many excuses and have failed and failed often.  I have, therefore, procrastinated.  I haven't gone to a gym in over a year.  I can't swim, plus there isn't an exercise I truly love, much less, like.  My goals and instincts are to change all of that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment