Monday, April 25, 2016

Taking necessary action

Daily diet plan

Meal: A
Time: B AM/PM
What I ate or drink? C
Number of calories: D
How much or number of ounces: E
Location: F
Carbs: G
Feelings and thoughts: H
Right: I
Wrong: J

Daily Exercise Plan

Time: A
Specific exercise: B
Mindset before exercise: C
Mindset after exercise: D
Equipment: E
Reflections for exercise: F
Calories burned: G
Pulse: H
Time limit of exercise: I
Actual time of exercise: J
Number of sets: K
Reflections: L

I have struggled and struggled some more.  Well, I have written in the last two blogs I have written about action.  The reason why I struggle is because I have often failed to follow what I need to follow.  I am afraid to fail.  Now that I know the reason, how do I overcome that so that the pressure to lose weight and be healthy no longer becomes greater.  I was mentally overwhelmed for a number of reasons.  Deep down, I am also troubled by the lack of success I have made over the years.  This is in part during my struggle to not only make but also follow my plans.  I wonder how other people don't seem to follow those plans.  Should I just start over?  Should I just follow the plans laid out before me above.  I have the plans and the guidelines, so what am I waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment