Friday, April 15, 2016

Diet and Exercise plan for 4/16/16

Meal: Breakfast
Time: 10;00 AM
What I ate or drink? Scrambled Cheese eggs, grits, sausage, bacon
Number of calories: A1
How much or number of ounces: 8 oz. water + 32 oz. coffee
Where eaten or drank:  Home
Reflection: A2

Meal: Lunch
Time: 1:20 PM
What I ate or drink? Hamburger + Fries
Number of calories: B1
How much or number of ounces: 12 oz. water + 16 oz. coffee
Where eaten or drank:  Home
Reflection: B3

Meal: Dinner
Time: 4:30 PM
Food consumed: Hamburger
Drink and amount consumed: 12 oz.water
Calories: 400
Where eaten or drunk: Home
Reflection: B1

Meal: Snack 1
Time: 6:00 PM
What I ate or drink? C1
Number of calories: C2
How much or number of ounces: 12 oz. water
Where eaten or drank:  Home
Reflection: C3

Meal: Snack 2
Time: 7:00 PM
What I ate or drink? Apple
Number of calories: 100
How much or number of ounces: 12 oz. water
Where eaten or drank:  Home
Reflection: D1

Daily Totals:
Number of calories: Y1
How much or number of ounces: Y2
Where eaten or drank:  Y3
Overall summary: Y4

Exercise Plan
Time: 6;30 PM
Exercise (s): 10-20 dancing
Mindset: I have a lot of weight to lose, but I wish I knew how much to lose.
Health conditions: PCOS, obesity, bipolar
Equipment and clothing: yes
Reflections: I am just afraid to stay the way that I am.  I wish to change all of that one day at a time.
Motivation: I want to be healthy and stay healthy.  I weigh over 300 pounds.
Calories burned: X=<100
Pulse: Y>=75
Time of exercise: 14 minutes
Exercise once today (including number of sets).

No comments:

Post a Comment