Thursday, June 8, 2017

Prayer for Meal Planning

Dear God,

I am not good in the area of meal planning at all! I have tried and failed so many times.  With everything I seem to juggle, trying to plan a week of meals seems so challenging, but it is an area of my life I desire to improve.  As a wife I want to provide meals for my husband that will bless him and our family.  I desire to have the skills necessary to plan, shop, and execute dishes that taste good and satisfy.  I don’t want to rely on eating out, especially when some of the food is not that good for us and how much it costs.  Please give me the time to plan meals out and equip me to be creative and good at cooking.  I think improving in this area of marriage would truly bless my husband. 

Thank you for my husband in Jesus’ name AMEN!

* I can definitely relate to those who are in need.  I could definitely see myself confused at times.  Furthermore, I often find myself unplanned in prayer.  I could use some guidance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment