Monday, June 19, 2017

Being Honest


OMG...

I have a good job of sabotaging myself.  I have a problem with overeating and failing to put all of the food that I have down.  I needed to learn my lesson today, but it seems that I have nothing to put down.  I was depressed last week and now I have come to realize that I am even more depressed. Changes have to be made if I wish to lose weight and spend whatever money I have in order to stay on the program.  As those who read this may know, I am on the Weight Watchers program.  I have every reason to change.  I have read about an actor and other who have died due to complications of diabetes.  As a diabetic, I have come to realize that I need to take this condition more seriously, or I will suffer from complications.  Diabetes can become progressively worse over time; I don't want that to happen to me.   Sadly, it took me just seconds to minutes ago about the seriousness of why I need to eat sensibly, moderately, and healthy. I need to lose weight.  The issue is why?  Why do I make it harder on myself?  I wish I knew the answer to that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment