Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Time 4 Sum Aktion

How do I make a plan that actually sticks?  The answer is, I don't.  Maybe plans are ever changing dependent upon the say. I have to confess that while some seem to follow a set plan, I tend to "play by ear" so the speak.  That has got to be the root of my problem.  While my plans seem to help others out, I don't know what I am doing.  I am clueless as to follow my own plans.  I just wish I could do what is hard, which is something as simple as following a diet and an exercise plan.  I just don't know how to do that for me and I am writing the plan.  If that isn't embarrassing and silly, I don't know what is.  It has been a constant struggle for me.  I have never had the health issues I had before. That is really the root of the problem and the struggle is putting a lot of stress on me.  The pressure to lose weight has become a source of many of my issues today.  I never had PCOS or a 55+ lb weight gain before.  I never had to wear the large size that I am wearing now.  I don't want to see an apple shaped body in the mirror.  I no longer wish to be self-conscious.  I want to be fit, or even plus sized.  I am obese and impatient.  Maybe the root is on being patient and dealing with stress.  Today, I ate a lot of unhealthy food and had to end up throwing away good quality food.


No comments:

Post a Comment