Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Reflection on calories per day

I am much better than planning meals than actually following them.  However, the fact that that is a struggle is no secret.  I have learned that consuming between 1200 and 1800 calories is not a bad goal to have.  However, I have just realized that maybe, just maybe learning or adding to a diabetic plan would be what or how to plan for 1800 calories.  However, I have done something else.  Yesterday, I wondered if consuming just 1000-1100 calories is too few.  In nearly all cases outside of medical supervision, and also for a short period, yes.  Eating those few calories is tempting but knowing this is me, it would be difficult.  In fact, it would be frustrating.  There would be a lot of plotting and planning and a lot of patience in formulating such a plan much less actually consuming those few calories.  Should I follow examples from people who claimed or rumored to have consumed those few calories?  Would it be healthy to consume those few calories?  Less than 1500 for me would be quite low, but more than 1800 would be quite high.  It is tempting for an impatient and frustrated person such as myself to consume or at least try to, consume between 1000-1100 calories.  I would lose more than 2 pounds a week, but only for a period of time.  If I were to decide to consume more than 1500-1800 calories per day?  I know myself too well.  I know that 2000 calories would be way too much, but it seems that that is the only way I would get full.  However, I realize that there are the upsides and downsides for someone who is largely sedentary and even more impatient and anxious such as myself.  I could use a lot of planning and wise counsel in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment