Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Taking a break and to muse

I am taking a break.  It won't be an empty entry.  However, the break is about my lack of goals.  I have no real goals as of today.  I realize that is a sad reality but I am being honest.  What do I need to do for exercise and diet is to be healthy.  That is the only goal that I have.  I have no other goals and that is something that I don't find a good thing.  I am not proud of this and I want to change that.  I don't even know if my desire is to lose weight.  I have made little progress and it has been frustrating. I am a diabetic and this makes my lack of diet and exercise goals even more frustrating.  It is quite embarrassing to say the least.  The real question is, am I doing this for myself or am I trying to please others?

No comments:

Post a Comment