Sunday, November 23, 2014

In need of help with exercise programs

I am taking a break from making a proposed menu for tomorrow.  Right now, what is important to me is that I wish to make an exercise plan.  This plan is about diet and exercise and making such plans. I feel like such a failure.  I feel this way because I have so self-conscious of my weight and my body. Despite the desire to lose weight, I have no desire to exercise.  I have no idea why, but I am a diabetic with other health issues.  Exercise is supposed to be good for me, but I have given up and it has been hard to start all over again.  I realize that an exercise plan doesn't have to be complicated but my mindset says otherwise.  I believe that my lack of desire is the reason for thinking creating an exercise plan on my own is not very easy.  However, I don't know where to begin.  Where do I begin?
I guess I can start with these simple plans:






No comments:

Post a Comment