Sunday, July 9, 2017

I have a few questions for myself...

I have not done so, but I spent some time creating a schedule for tomorrow.  I did so because I have to overcome the daily grind.  I live a rather monotonous life and I realize that I have become obsessed with my weight.  Sadly, I have not become "obsessed" enough when it comes to my health and doing something about it.  I am just a young woman who have grown tired.  My entries have become about this, that, and the other.  I have grown tired with becoming healthy instead of going out there and just taking steps into becoming healthy.  Well, with Weight Watchers, I want to quit.  I am hundreds of points behind and I need help.  I still have a mentality that hasn't been of help at all.  I am ashamed of my WW results.  I stopped caring.  I want to stop being frustrated.  Where did it all start and how can I overcome it?

No comments:

Post a Comment